What Exactly Golden Teacher Mushroom Is?
Buy Golden Teacher Mushrooms Online belongs to the species of psychedelic and is also known as psilocybe cubensis. Psilocin and psilocybin are two major active elements of psychedelic. Golden teacher mushrooms strain has always been a favorite among growers for years.
Both Cultivators and Psychonauts love golden teacher mushrooms because of the fact that they grow quickly and their psychedelic journey has a profound impact respectively.
Psilocybe cubensis species is very easy to cultivate in the home setting and is widely distributed. This is the reason this species is among the well-known psilocybin mushrooms.
History of Golden Teacher Mushroom | Buy Golden teacher mushrooms
In 1906, this species was described for the very first time by Franklin in Cuba as Stropharia cubensis. Almost one year later, Narcisse Theophile identified it as Naematoloma in Tonkin.
Whereas, in 1941, it was named Stropharia cyanescens in Florida by William Alphonso Murrill. After that in the middle of the 1980s, it was given the name Psilocybe cubensis.
This information spread around quickly because of their look like a yellow cap. They are elegant and quite large in comparison to the other types of psilocybe cubensis.
Psilocybe is derived from the Greek word Psilos that means a thing with a bear head whereas Cubensis meaning is coming directly from Cuba. Some strains of psilocybe cubensis are commonly known as penis envy due to their shape. Buy Golden teacher mushroom online
Where Does Golden Teacher Mushroom Come From?
It is among one of the most popular psychedelic fungi loved by growers and shroomers at the same time. There are various facts about golden teacher mushrooms that play a key role in their popularity. Buy Golden teacher mushroom
Psilocybe cubensis strain is considered so special by the cultivators due to the fact they have an air of mystery. The exact origin of golden teacher mushrooms is still unknown but they are highly recognizable.
How Does Golden Teacher Mushroom Look Like?
Golden teacher shrooms consist of a fruiting structure having a partially covered cap with a golden or yellowish colored center. This cap is elegant and larger as compared to any other type of psilocybe cubensis.
Their cap size can be reached up to 8 centimeters in diameter. Their structure has a hollow stipe that is quite thicker towards a base. Golden teachers also have gills and they may vary between white and purplish brown. Buy Golden teacher mushroom Buy Golden Teacher Mushroom Online
Dosage of Golden Teacher Shrooms
A recommended dosage for dried golden teacher mushroom is ranged between 1 gram and 2.5 grams. This amount of dose could be small for regular and experienced shroomers but it allows a margin of error for new people who have never used these fungi.
If you are still worried about the dosage, you can use EROWID’s mushroom dosage calculator.
Characteristics | Buy Golden Teacher Mushrooms
You will get a medium-sized golden teacher mushroom from the first flush but later it becomes flattered as well as larger in comparison to earlier. Their caps become pretty plain when GTs grow to the fullest.
They are less fruiting compared to other Psilocybe cubensis but the good news is they can easily grow even under optimal conditions required for their growth. Just because of this fact, they are more popular and like new cultivators and growers.
How Can You Grow Golden Teacher Mushroom at Home?
I have mentioned two different techniques which you can adopt to grow golden teacher mushrooms at your home.
1) Growing Golden Teachers using Grow Kit
You can use the golden teacher shrooms grow kit. It is the best method for growers who want quick results. While using these grow kits, you must be familiar with these instructions. Famous mushrooms dealer Magic Mushroom Shop offers two different types of grow kits as given below.
- Fresh Mushroom XP mushroom grow kits
- Mondo/MycoMate mushroom grow kit
2) Growing Golden Teacher using Spores | Buy Golden teacher mushrooms online
The second technique is to use golden teacher spores. It is the most suitable option for people who really want a customization of the cultivation process for yield optimization.
The cultivation using spores is considered among advanced cultivation techniques. Advanced cultivation means growth without mycelium i.e., starting from scratch. You can find spores in multiple forms as given below.
- Vials, and
The major advantage associated with the growth of golden teacher mushroom using spores is it saves money (a cost-effective technique). Moreover, you can maximize your yield by optimizing the conditions.
Effects of Golden Teacher Mushroom
Golden teachers offer mildly higher psychedelic effects that is why they are considered as a gateway for newbies. They have become more famous due to their spiritual effects and shamanistic characteristics instead of solely tripping.
After consuming golden teacher mushrooms you will start getting a feeling of enlightenment. They are helpful in connecting you to nature. Their name is also derived from their special properties of healing your mind. Buy Golden Teacher Mushroom Online
Step by Step Guide to Grow Golden Teacher Mushroom
If you are planning to grow golden teacher shrooms, you must be well aware of the ingredients required for their proper growth.
You need special equipment for their growth as given below.
- Small nail
- Bowl for mixing
- Micropore tape
- Cup for measurement
- Tinfoil (heavy-duty)
- Bottle for mist spray
- 10 paper towels (or small towel)
- Twelve shoulderless jars with lids (half print)
- Transparent plastic storage box (50 to 115 liters)
- Big cooking pot having a tight lid (it is required for steaming)
- Drill (with 0.25 inches drill bit)
Here I am providing you the necessary ingredients to grow golden teacher mushrooms.
- Drinking water
- Organic rice flour (brown colored)
- Vermiculite (fine/medium), and
- Spore syringes (10 to 12 cc)
- Air sanitizers
- Disinfectant (for surface)
- Rubbing alcohol
- Surgical mask
- Propane or butane torch lighter
- Latex gloves (sterilized), and
- Glovebox or still air
The surgical mask, sterilized latex gloves, and glove box or still air are optional things whereas all others are necessary.
You should always keep in mind the following instructions.
- Prepare substrate of water, brown rice flour, and vermiculite.
- Divide this substrate among glass jars.
- Put some spores and wait for the development of mycelium.
- After four to five weeks, you can transfer the substrate to the fruiting section.
- Wait until your mushrooms start to grow.
Though you do not need a lot of space your environment should be as clean as possible. You must spray sanitizer, brush your teeth, take a bath, wear clean clothes, disinfect your surfaces and equipment carefully.
Step 1: Preparation | Buy Golden Teacher Mushrooms
This phase consists of multiple steps including preparing jars and substrate, filling jars, steam sterilize, and cooling. I have explained all these steps below to have a better understanding.
- Disinfect hammer and nail with alcohol.
- Make four holes in the lid with the help of a nail and a hammer.
- For every jar, take 1/4 cup of water and 2/3 cup of vermiculite and mix them in a bowl.
- Use a disinfected strainer to drain excess water.
- For each half print jar, add 1/4 cup of brown rice flour to a bowl and combine it with (moist) vermiculite.
- Do not completely fill the jars instead maintain a little space at the top to avoid filling them so tightly.
- Sterilize the top with the help of alcohol.
- Introduce dry vermiculite for the insulating substrate from contaminants.
- Tightly close the lid
- Use tin foil to cover the jars and secure foil edges for preventing the condensation process through the holes.
- Place paper towels in the cooking pot and put all the jars on the top and make sure that they are not touching the base.
- Add some tap water halfway up the corners of the jars and start boiling it slowly.
- Put a tightly fitted lid on a pot and just leave for steam for about 75 to 90 minutes.
You can also use a pressure cooker for this purpose. It will take around one hour at 15 PSI.
Allowing to Cool
- Once the steaming is done, just leave the jars (covered from foil) in a pot for multiple hours at night.
- Keep them at room temperature before you proceed.
Step 2: Inoculation
This phase has also two different steps e.g., sanitizing and preparing syringes and injection of spores. I’ve mentioned the details below.
Preparing and Sanitizing Syringe
- Use some heating source (e.g., lighter) in order to heat the needle of your syringe until it becomes red after continuous heating.
- Allow the hot needle to get cool for some time and clean it with alcohol. Avoid it touching your hand.
- Slightly pull a plunger to evenly distribute shroom spores by shaking the syringe.
- Remove a foil from one jar and immediately inject a syringe through a hole.
- Insert 1/4 cc of spores’ solution with the help of a needle that is touching the side of the jar.
- Repeat the same process for the remaining three holes.
- Now, use micropore tape to cover the holes and set jars, and repeat this inoculation for all the jars.
Step 3: Colonization
The steps included in this phase are waiting for the mycelium to develop and consolidate.
Waiting for Mycelium to Develop
Place the inoculated jars in some clean space and avoid them exposing directly to the sun.
After one or two weeks, the mycelium will start appearing. It will look like a white fluffy thing and will spread outward.
After waiting for about a month you can have around six jars colonized successfully if everything goes well.
Leave them for another week so that the mycelium can strengthen its hold over the substrate made in step 1.
Step 4: Grow Chamber Preparation
Making a shotgun fruiting chamber and adding perlite are two different steps involved in this phase of growing golden teacher mushroom. Their details are given below.
Making a Shotgun Fruiting Chamber | Buy Golden Teacher Mushrooms
- Start carefully drilling 1/4 inches holes in your storage container, made up of plastic, all over the lid, sides, and base.
- After successful drilling put the box on four stable objects and arrange its corners in a way to maintain an easy flow of air.
- To prevent moisture leakage, you need to cover the bottom surface of the box.
The shotgun fruiting chamber is not even closer to the best method but it gives quicker results due to which fresh growers like this technique.
- Put perlite in the strainer and start running it under a cold tap in order to soak.
- Allow its draining until no drips are left.
- Now, spread that on the grow chamber’s base.
- Repeat this for the perlite layer (four to five inches deep).
Step 5: Fruiting
This stage consists of the birthing of the colonized substrates, dunking and rolling the cakes, transferring to grow chambers, and optimizing as well as monitoring conditions. Let’s take a look at all of them.
Birthing Colonized Cakes | Golden Teacher Mushroom For Sale
- Open all the jars and remove a dry layer of vermiculite from every jar.
- Make sure that your substrate is not damaged during this process.
- Upend every jar tapping down onto the disinfected surface for releasing the cakes or substrate intact.
- In order to remove loose vermiculite, rinse cakes one at a time under the cold tap.
- Make sure cakes are not damaged during the process.
- Put tepid water in the cooking pot and fill it completely.
- Allow the cakes to rehydrate at room temperature for about a day.
- Separate both the water and the cakes from each other.
- Place them over the disinfected surface.
- Put the dry vermiculite in the mixing bowl.
- To fully coat cakes in vermiculite, roll them one by one and it will help you guys to keep in moisture.
Transferring to Grow Chamber | Order Cheap Golden Teacher Mushrooms online
- You should cut a squared tin foil for every cake so that can be easily placed without even touching perlite from any side.
- Put the cakes on the top and start misting the chamber with a spray bottle.
- Before you close, do not forget to fan with a lid.
Monitoring and Optimizing Conditions | Buy Golden Teacher Mushrooms
- For keeping the humidity up, mist the chamber four times on a daily basis.
- Ensure that your cakes are not soaked with water.
- Take a lid and start fanning six times on a daily basis especially, right after misting so that you can easily increase the airflow.
Step 6: Harvest
This phase consists of waiting and picking the fruits. It is considered as one of the most important stages of growing golden teacher mushroom because if everything goes fine, you can maximize your yield thereby increasing your profit. I have mentioned the details below, let’s have a deeper look at those.
- Here, fruits mean mushrooms (golden teacher). Before sprouting into pins, the mushrooms will start appearing as small bumps.
- You can harvest them after five to twelve days.
- Once the mushrooms get ready, you can cut your mushrooms close to a cake to remove.
- You should not wait until they reach the end of their growth, it would not be a positive sign for you.
What is the Best Time to Harvest Golden Teachers?
The best and recommended time for harvesting golden teach shrooms is to harvest them before their veil breaks. At the time, they consist of covered gills as well as light caps having conical shapes.
How Long Will it take to Grow Shrooms at Home?
According to recent research studies, it may take up to 30 to 60 days to grow your golden teacher mushrooms at home.
Major Advantage of Golden Teacher Mushroom
A study was carried out in January 2011. It was known as “Pilot Study of Psilocybin Treatment for Anxiety in Patients with Advanced-Stage Cancer”. It had shown tremendous outcomes while treating various patients with anxiety.
When you go and search to find the biggest disease from which most the young, as well as old people, are suffering across the globe. You will find depression and anxiety at the top. So, they have become more popular to treat patients with anxiety.
Conclusion | Where to buy Golden Teacher Mushrooms Online
Now, I’m sure that your guys are well aware of the facts associated with golden teacher mushrooms. I’ve tried my level best to cover most of the things that you need to know about these fungi.